SIMPLE Boot is a Multi-Purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Absorbs shock — so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Mould-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Softee leather foam-filled collar - Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for extra protection.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
SOLD IN PAIRS